[Spridgets] King Pin Seal

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Wed Apr 15 06:15:37 MDT 2015

I have used garden hose washers (black ones) as well as cut a piece of heater hose into the thickness that I needed.

 I think I'll order from McMaster Carr since I need some other stuff too. I'll have 99 left over. Anyone need one?
My logic is that for less than 5 bucks they'll be delivered to my door, instead of making the rounds of local hardware stores looking for one, with the accompanying waste of petrol and, most of all, time. Thanks, Ed Woods Bugeye getting close