[Spridgets] King Pin Seal

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 13:32:06 MDT 2015

List,

I'm in the process of adding disk brakes to my Bugeye and, of course, am rebuilding the front suspension.

Can't seem to find a supplier for the king pin seal, part no. 2A4009. Moss lists it "NA". VB ??  In the BMC workshop manual, it's #38 in the exploded view of the front suspension. In the Haynes manual, it's item 9 in the illustration on page 194.

So, where can I find this item or a suitable substitute?

And, finally, is this item the same for disk brakes cars?

TIA,

Ed Woods