[Spridgets] Subject: RE: Looking for....

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu Apr 2 16:52:56 MDT 2015

I've got at least one sitting on my bench, I bought a bunch from Diane when she was selling some of Frank's stuff. Let me know if you need it..

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

There used to be at least a handful of resto-geeks on our esteemed, and
probably graying, list of Spridgeteers. So, somebody probably has old
cardboard boxes with bits and pieces unworthy of re-installation. Although
I have such boxes hidden from my wife as well, I am looking for just ONE
old door check strap, color unimportant-- I can spray it black with Krylon.
I recently replaced a rusted hinge pillar on my Midget and now the widely
swinging driver's door is starting to cause me consternation.

John Deikis