[Spridgets] Help - Re-Installing Trim

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:20:00 MDT 2014

Kirk,

I'm not understanding what you mean by "trim".  The aluminum cockpit
surrounds attach by screws and bolts while the vinyl covered side panels
just attach with sheet metal screws.  I can't think of any piece that
attaches with clips in the way you describe. Can you give a little more
detail about the pieces you're trying to attach?