[Spridgets] miss/stutter

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:03:51 MDT 2014

Bill, I did change out the condenser, and it was still running rough. I
went to the distributor to move it, and saw blue arch from both side of the
coil, off of the bare male connectors on each side, jumping to the coil
wire. David, I pulled the cap and wires from the 67, and now it runs just
fine.
Next issue, when I put my hand under the hose that runs to the oil cooler
in front, the one that goes from the block, to the front of the car, it has
a leak.
http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/full.aspx?Page=58
It's 22.95 plus shipping. Just thought I would check to see if anyone has
one that they would part with, that may not ever have been installed.
Or, if any of our vendors may have a deal going.

Thank you for all your input and advice.

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/