[Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Oct 10 20:23:14 MDT 2014

O.K. Folks, as you know, I get enough trains in my life everyday.  So, when the company sends me a calendar with pictures of trains, well that's just a little too many trains.  So, the first person to answer this email gets a 1915 BNSF official train calendar.
Mike MacLean
P.S. I will only be doing this for a couple more years, then retirement.  I don't know if they will still send me calendars, but if they do, rest assured you guys get first dibs on them.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2