[Spridgets] Fwd: Philadelphia MG Club: MG transport services

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 11:31:24 MDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I received this email today and wanted to pass it on.  I do not know of any
car transport companies so I thought I would quiz the crowd :-)  Please reply
to Mark, thanks.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Web Meister <info at phillymgclub.com>
> Subject: Philadelphia MG Club: MG transport services
> Date: October 7, 2014 at 11:32:02 AM EDT
> To: kristi74midget at comcast.net
>
> This is an enquiry email via http://www.phillymgclub.com/ from:
> Mark Finn <MarBecFinn5 at msn.com>
>
> Hello!  I'm just across the river in Jersey.  I'm trying to transport my MG
700 miles.  Do you know of any car transport services for hire?