[Spridgets] Team.Net status

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Nov 8 12:21:36 MST 2014

While mucking about with the server last night I shook loose a few thousand mailman admin
messages that had gotten stuck in limbo. What fun. Most of them are of no consequence, but
there are some legitimate requests for assistance with list issues from subscribers.

So if you sent in something to mailman at ... and never heard back from me, well, be patient,
it will take me a while to get through it all.

And I think the reason the messages were held back was due to a typo I made in a configuration
file. With mistakes like that, no wonder I haven't gotten a raise in years ;-)

mjb.