[Spridgets] Anyone go to Carlisle, got pics?

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu May 22 05:10:14 MDT 2014

I was there, but drove my BMW 2002A, instead of my Midget, because I was
picking up a NOS set of wire wheels for my MGA.  Because of the noise level
(due to the bands playing in close proximity to the British car area), I
didn't even go over to look at the British cars.
Because of Carlisle Events' insistence on blasting everyone with music not
of their own choosing, I'm not going to bring my Midget next year, either.
Gee, I'm becoming such a curmudgeon. :)
Bud