[Spridgets] Asking $1,500.0

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:41:58 MDT 2014

I thought someone on the list might be interested . . so I posted these
pics on Flikr.

My son had a collision totaling a 2014 Nissan Versa.  After driving 100+
miles to pick him up at a wrecking yard I stumbled into three Sprites in
various rusty condition, one with a Pinto engine and gear box.

These belong to a friend of the owner of the wrecking yard . . as he is
selling for his friend.  It sounded to me like the guy, Rob, owner of the
yard was selling these at his price, nothing to do with the actual owners
pricing.

One Sprite with a Pinto drivetrain and Chrysler rear and and two spare
bodies.

One of the Sprites has a 2.0 Ford Pinto engine with Pinto 4 speed and a
Chrysler 8 3/4 rear end.  (He was breaking axles with the stock rear end .
. no surprise).  I was told that the Pinto engine will run . . but has not
run for a certain lengthy period of time . . not sure how long.

I noticed a fairly large amount body filler around the headlights of the
car with the Pinto engine.

The owner should send more pics if interested . . he appeared very
interested in getting these sold.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124448800@N03/

His name: Rob Allmon

His email:

ampmrob at aol.com

Located at:
AM PM Towing 5640 Boscell Common in Fremont Ca.