[Spridgets] Pulling dash...how do I do it? any tips tricks or advice?

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:03:10 MDT 2014

I want to change the color of my black dash to red in my 59 Sprite.  If I
pull the gauges forward, and first cut the pattern holes by cutting the
circles inside of the gauges for the extra material to be tucked behind, I
wonder if I then actually need to pull the entire dash.  Of course I would
remove the original black material first, not cover over it.

It looks like it might be doable without having to pull the dash completely
off?

Kirk

PS
The idiot at the auto body shop wired my headlights to the turn signal
switch.  The thing that bothered me more was when he said that I brought
the car in that way. Switch to the left and the headlights come on.