[Spridgets] Block Seal Product Called KW

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:04:21 MDT 2014

This is it http://tinyurl.com/khgnxpn

Orange can with KW at the top.  I forget the ingredients . . I do clearly
remember the detailed instructions and the added hassle it was to install
it.

But it appears to have been worth it.  More time will tell.  So far I am
very impressed with it.  I tried another product before using the KW which
lasted about 5 days.

Kirk