[Spridgets] Block Seal Product Called KW

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:47:28 MDT 2014

Not sure if anyone has come across a block seal product called KW?

I thought I would mention the results I am getting with my truck.

A retired line mechanic referred me to KW for stopping a blown head gasket
on my 223 straight 6 in my 58 wrap around window Ford F-100.

The head was spurting out to the firewall.

KW is alleged to be the only product that will become more than a band aid
fix.  He has seen it hold for thousands of miles on other vehicles and
still holding. The instructions are also far more complicated with the
application taking 24 hours to complete. Of course one must follow the
lengthy and detailed instructions for the product to work.

Now, several months and a few thousand miles later, the seal continues to
hold.  We will see what the future brings . . but I have a sense that this
product is very likely the best around.

It is called KW.  I found it at Auto Zone.

Kirk