[Spridgets] Gas Tanks

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Mon Mar 17 18:41:35 MDT 2014

The olive fitting is a brass compression fitting like a pitted olive
with a channel through it for the (in this case) the fuel pipe.  It is
used with a brass screw fitting, also with a channel through the centre,
and in concert they form a seal.  Used on fuel lines and I believe brake
pipes etc.

Cheers,
Martyn