[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 08:34:23 MDT 2014

True enough, but I didn't see any invoices for body work and paint, perhaps
another $10k.  And from the looks of the seats another example of why the only
cats around bugeyes should be doing duty as wheel chocks. And did anyone
notice the left side fulcrum pin?  Scary!

Rick

"Madman in a death
machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo