[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 10 08:06:47 MDT 2014

Ill see your Miura and raise you a Ferrari 275 GTB4 for $3500-I was living in
a trailer (AKA Mobile Home) and already had 2 cars.....

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

From: Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>

I'll see your Packard and raise you a $28,000 Miura in 1985. 'Course, I was a
college student trying to convince my father to buy it....

Sent from my iPhone