[Spridgets] All classic prices are going through the roof.

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Mar 9 21:44:07 MDT 2014

Have you priced a proper restoration these days and the flakes you have to
deal with to get it done?  My BN2 body has been bounced around for over 5
years now with three different paint shops.  Whenever you get the shaft form
one guy, the new guy you take it to invariably has to do everything the
previous flake had done "wrong".  Considering the heartburn, the prices of
today's classic cars is understandable.
Mike MacLean
<grunthaner at gmail.com>
list <spridgets at autox.team.net>

March 9, 2014, Cebridge <60bugeye at cebridge.net> wrote:

>> Its amazing when
it comes to the old vw buses.  100k for top level
>> restored ones!! Like
WOW!!

<grunthaner at gmail.com<javascript:;>>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > List,
>> > Over the
last month the prices on many classics are beyond reach. I've
>> > noticed on
the VW sites that buses pre 67 have doubled or in some cases
>> > tripled and
many are rusty crap. Must be the young corporate boys driving
>> > prices.
What's going on? I feel for the kids trying to buy something
>> > affordable
to work on and keep. Must be the flippers pushing prices too.

>> > spridgets at autox.team.net <javascript:;>
>

>> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> > Suggested annual
donation: $12.75