[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:10:28 MDT 2014

Personally I would rather original color and NO MOSS parts.
I just don't understand how he got so much publicity with HIS custom and
Chinese parts. Maybe half the cost is the trailer. Nice of him to grab a
trophy and leave, how sporting of him. Yes yes a Sprite that John was in is
far more valuable.
Lin