[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Sun Mar 9 12:48:41 MDT 2014

The car has a 'provenance' that would attract a specific class of
buyer.  You have to want to have that notoriety to be interested.  There
are always those who will pay for cars of this sort.  Whether it make is
worth more is purely in the eye of the beholder.  Clearly I am not one.

I do hope who ever has the bid in realizes what he/she is getting.  All
the more power to them.  Two of my friends had John Sprinzel sit in
their Sprites.  When they go to sell I will remind them to advertise as
"ex-Sprinzel" Sprites.

As always, P T Barnum was right.

Cheers,
Martyn