[Spridgets] Steering rack pinion

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 13:04:36 MST 2014

Hi list.

I have a very nice condition rack pinion for the early Spridget rack I
don't need.  The original plan was to buy a RHD Morris Minor rack and  rebuilt
it with a new rack bar (which are available as a kind of NOS) and sell  it
as a LHD Spridget rack or a RHD Minor rack.  Anyway that's never  happened
and with a number of other small Spridget projects likely to take up  time and
money I'd like to either trade it for something equally as nice for RHD
Spridget rack or LHD Morris Minor rack that I can fit to the spare rack I have
 for my car (along with a new rack bar).  Alternatively I'll sell it +
postage.  I forget what I paid for it but in any event while I'd rather not
lose money on it I'd also rather not simply see it forgotten, oiled and
wrapped  up, especially since it's in nice condition.  I do have a photo of it
somewhere and given time (my macro camera body and lens is still wet film) can
 take a nicer photo.  Likewise anyone wanting to trade the LHD morris minor
 rack pinion would need to send me a photo.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330