[Spridgets] New Mini Cooper

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:59:51 MDT 2014

This is indeed a bullet to dodge unless one has deep pockets and wants one
of these bad enough, and does not mind the down time involved.

This thing makes the reliability of a mid 60's Type E on par with a Toyota
or a Honda.

Such a shame as it is such a cool looking fun car (I like the early models
best).

Amazed that BMW put this car out to the public.  Nearly all the reviews I
have read parrot David's review . . almost all displaying the same high
dollar repairs.

Thought comes to mind.  Does anyone know how the new Fiat 500 models are
holding up?

Thanks,

Kirk

PS
As for me and my house . . .I'll go with the Fiesta.