[Spridgets] A spridget event

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:16:05 MDT 2014

I 'd love Colorado Springs, but I'd be worried about the cost and the
travel required.  You would likely only get the die hard spridget people.
It seems as if the greatest concentratioin of spridgets are in the coastal
areas.

I'm going to make a pitch for having spridget people come to MG2016.  It
won't be an event like the last two spridget events, but something a little
different... just wait for the email.  But if a bunch of people want to do
colorado springs then count me in.  Can the Broadmoor be our host hotel?

Cheers,
Trevor