[Spridgets] I'll Run this Again

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:03:49 MDT 2014

Kirk,

Maybe it's the engine mounts, maybe the tranny mount?
Something is shifting when you slow down.
It seems like it happens when you get a weight transfer forward.

Just had an ahah! moment.

I seem to remember a while back, Frank had a braking issue with a Sprite.
For the life of him he couldn't get the brakes to work right, despite repeated
bleedings.
Eventually, he took the master out to rebuild it, only to find a tiny piece of
foil
from the brake fluid can in the master cylinder. It would occasionally
cover up one of the ports in the master, causing the problem.
A possibility for you?
 A little piece of someting, when you get weight transfer forward,
moves a piece of debris into a bad position?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bugeye15@hotmail.com