[Spridgets] Another Spridget group...

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Jul 23 09:34:54 MDT 2014

No Myspace, Facebook, or their ilk here either.  My high school classmates
didn't care what I did while we were in high school.  I don't care what they
are up to 50 years later.  I don't care what time you took a poop this
morning.

And I don't want to "Like" your page.  My wife signed me up for Facebook a
year ago so I could be her neighbor in Farmville or something.  Within minutes
I was getting crap email from all kinds of people and places I'd never heard
of wanting me to "Like" their page.  Delete!!!!

Sent from my keyboard

> On Jul 23, 2014, at 9:37 AM, Larry Macy <lmacy at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Also means you have to participate in that bane of privacy known
colloquially
> as bFacebookb Which I sensibly refuse to do.
>
> Larry
>
>>> On Jul 22, 2014, at 19:54 PM, David Lieb <72spridget at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> For those on Facebook, we have a Spridget group you're invited to join.
We

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net