[Spridgets] Racer guys Engine help

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 21 15:31:22 MDT 2014

Pushrods are probably fine.  We have broken an adjuster twice on John Diekis
race Midget.  Lester says in a later post that he ran it "like a scalded cat"
for a short distance.  They're 50 years old and sometimes they break.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

> On Jul 21, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:
>
> Lester,
> No doubt that you are checking the condition of all the other adjusters?? If
the push rods were wrong for one, the Might be wrong for all, but then again .
. .

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net