[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Racer guys Engine help

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 13:04:44 MDT 2014

Paul,

yes, it has run before but never run well.   It is a new engine, built by
someone else.  My current thinking is something along those lines.   I am
about to go remove the front cover and see what's what.

Dave,

if it would run I would put a vacuum gauge on it.   It doesn't run well enough
to do that, IIRC, a vacuum gauge won't tell you squat while you are just
turning it over.  And where would I hook it up, no vacuum ports on the carbs
or intake manifold.