[Spridgets] Racer guys Engine help

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 11:35:01 MDT 2014

For those counting on distributor being 180 degrees out.. no joy.  Didn't help
at all.  Verified that timing was correct although being 180 degrees out
compression and ignition wee happening at the wrong time.

Carbs are now off so I'll get them cleaned up and blown through and report
back.  Also, no vent on top of the chamber.  Seems really odd to me.  I wonder
if someone mixed and matched and although the bolt holes line up, this one
needs a vent.  I"ll look at the other set I have just to see.

Still open to any and all ideas..

Lester