[Spridgets] Throttle linkage

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:48:33 MDT 2014

Here's another:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2419xma.jpg

Check out that fancy return spring rig.

I used a piece of Aluminum angle that was slotted to clamp behind the two
top carb stud nuts.  You may be able to flip your half moon quadrant around
or just fab up an angle lever that starts about 7-8 o'clock (as viewed from
the front).  The half moon probably corresponded to a MC throttle and may
or may not work well with the Spridget pedal.