[Spridgets] Broken Axle Blues

David Camp dxcamp at bsink.com
Mon Jul 14 02:13:16 MDT 2014

I feel your pain Brad.

I replaced the axle I broke last week while pulling out of my driveway and
also replaced the wheel bearings while I was at it. Drove to a friend's
house to put it on his lift to check for leaks, and found the front sway bar
had pulled both mountings out of the frame rails.  I guess it's time to
learn to use the welder a neighbor gave me.

Dave Camp