[Spridgets] FW: 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension

B.Bittinger b.bittinger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:20:01 MDT 2014

Good point Dean!
It is automatic. I'm willing to do make modifications as needed. So far
we've gotten the engine to turn over and we know that the distributor works.
The suspension still has some give, so all good signs so far! We've also
looked into retrofitting the engine and transmission there is a company out
there that has done the motor mount and framing to hold a honda civic
engine.