[Spridgets] 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:54:17 MDT 2014

I was over there a couple years ago.  It looks like they use cameras to
stop crime, CCTV cams everywhere. Far more cameras than we see here in the
states. I got a speeding ticket in Bath off a camera at night. A couple of
cops in Liverpool (later on) said, "Don't pay it . . if you are from out of
the country they will not bother with you."

Here we use concealed carry permits.  Well, in some places.