[Spridgets] 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension

B.Bittinger b.bittinger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:11:58 MDT 2014

Wow! Quite the membership list of questions but I'll do my best to answer!

I'm not sure what a wheel chock is yet, but I'm learning.
Cats...I have one, she's awesome! I'm a fan of most cuddly creatures.
I like water guns, and I have no problems with real firearms in the hands
of properly educated individuals.
I also love beer (IPAs preferably), tequila in the summer and whiskey in
the winter. Occasionally a glass of wine if the occasion arises and
champagne on my birthday! Whew, I hope I passed the initial question of
hazing.

Thanks for the site reference I've been frequenting there quite a bit. I've
also invested in 2 manuals this AM, hope to have them by the wkend. Noted
on the engine/gearbox. Thnx!