[Spridgets] 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 7 06:39:40 MDT 2014

Lots of guys/girls here with lots of experience. Get a shop manual.
On eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=1968+Austin+America+manual&_sop=15&_osa
cat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1968+Austin+America
+manual+-seal&_nkw=1968+Austin+America+manual+-seal&_sacat=0

Or http://tinyurl.com/n34jmml
Bill in Oregon