[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Racer guys Engine help

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 08:36:13 MDT 2014

Dave, Ya know, that is my current thinking as well.  I have been eliminating
potential problems and this is a very real possibility..

Ron.. I would hate to ruin a friendship by having someone come to Louisiana in
the Summer on purpose.  ;-)  But thanks for the thought!

Lester

..and all the vacuum fittings were removed from the carbs and intake
manifold..

"