[Spridgets] Broken Rear Axle: reprise

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:10:58 MDT 2014

Thanks for the hint Rick. I measured, and they were both 23", from end, to
the inside of the cupped flange. I said "damn the torpedoes" and put the
drum, and lug nuts on, and tightened it down. A small quiet thud, and it
was seated.
Now to rebuild the brake cylinder on the other side, and wrap this job up.

Thank you Rick!!

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/