[Spridgets] A spridget event

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Jul 4 06:18:15 MDT 2014

Getting in really late on this one..........................I'd be
interested in attending MG 2016, in Louisville, KY.  I like the idea because
I believe that getting to and from an event should be as much fun as the
event and there are lots of excellent, back-roads routes to take to
Louisville, from just about every direction.

As far as Colorado Springs is concerned, it's just too far away, for me.  I
have to think the Porsche 356 Registry has it right, when they do two annual
"Holidays" (East Coast Holiday and West Coast Holiday).  They've even done a
"North Coast Holiday", several years ago, in St. Paul, MN.  The events are
usually "sold-out", and are great fun (356 people are a whole lot different
from "Porsche people").  Of course, some Registry members make a practice of
attending both events.

Anyway, a Porsche 356 is WAY more of a long distance touring car than a
Spridget and most of those guys won't even consider driving across the
country to attend their national meet.  Why not consider separate events for
east and west?

Bud