[Spridgets] John Diekis Chocks away

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:30:32 MDT 2014

Motorcycle trips...

Omaha, NE to Fairbanks, AK and return - 1975
Dodge City, KS to Prudhoe Bay and return - 2003
Houston, TX to Tierra Del Fuego and return - 1977
Circumnavigated the Mediterranean from the UK - 1966

What's this about a stinking trailer?

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*