[Spridgets] Speaking of Mini's

cmanuel at wi.rr.com cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 20:24:10 MDT 2014

Hey-

I had no idea that the Mini convention was in my area (Milwaukee) this weekend.  go to minimeet2014.com for info.

Ran into a bunch of them at a restaraunt tonight, and they were pretty much like us.  Wife mentioned we had a Sprite and then pretty much almost ended up having dinner with them...

Anyway, after dinner we drove through their hotel parking lot and saw a few 1100's and Mokes along with the others.  Great find!  I'll take some photos this weekend.

Chris