[Spridgets] Bad braking

Brian Morse owensdad74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 10:02:12 MST 2014

Thank you all for the information- I appreciate it!

Mark H. I will do what you suggest- replace the hoses, drain the system and
refill with the GT-LMA.  I went with the valvoline because I couldn't find
the castrol at my LAPS.

Also I will check the MC vent and the brake light switch.

I will write back when I figure it out!