[Spridgets] Electrical Problem

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Jan 15 16:26:22 MST 2014

I'm confused Trevor.  A '77 should have a mechanical fuel pump.  You say when
this problem manifests itself the fuel pump clicks on and off.  What kind of
mods have been done to the harness to connect an electric fuel pump?  Is it
the original harness?

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net