[Spridgets] Audiophile stuff--No LBC content

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 18:54:16 MST 2014

Have ye a very low output moving coil cartridge? There may be an impedance
setting on the preamp - 47K is nominal - but look to see if that can be
adjusted. Otherwise, I'm stumped unless you have the 4 leeeetle cartridge
wires crossed.

Ron

"The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the
truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling."

(Robert M. Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance")

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com