[Spridgets] OSHIT, NOSHIT, Larry's photos...

Brian Morse owensdad74 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:10:00 MST 2014

I didn't mean to overstep my bounds as a newbie- I know many of you have
been here for a long while!

And, if we meet in person I'm always good for a cleansing ale or two.

I think I only sent this to Rick before (forgive me if I'm repeating myself
to the list)- my Spridget adventure over the last two years has often
lacked focus and much of it was spent deep in the learning curve (and still
is!).

But attending the race with you John and Rick really made me realize I was
part of something very special.

Then reading the stories of the Holy Sprite and the Buster Cluster made me
realize I am part of something much bigger than a Spridget in my garage or
helping on forums or having fun racing.  It's all about the people behind
the cars and the great friendships that arise!

I'll wipe the tear from my eye and go have another beer...

Cheers my friends!

3wheel