[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

Mike Myers mdmyersct at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:48:28 MST 2014

Speaking of strange coincidences, I just uncovered my Dean of Spridgets
sticker on my desk and applied it in a place of honor on my toolbox just a few
days ago. Feels like the old days with this much chatter in the list!
I never had a chance to meet Frank in person but was honored to be able to
support the Holy Sprite project and still wear the T shirt from time to time.

Happy Birthday Frank!

Mike Myers
Watertown, CT