[Spridgets] Is Jim Johnson still out there?

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jan 5 13:34:33 MST 2014

All this talk about The Holy Sprite got me to thinking: Wasn't it Jim
Johnson who put the Holy Sprite web pages together?  Has anyone heard from
Jim, recently?

Most of the time, I'm in "lurk mode" on Spridget Talk and I don't recall
seeing any post from Jim for quite some time.  I'd hate to think he's not
doing well and I hope he's done what I have: fallen into "lurk mode"
because, like me, there are just too many other things demanding my time &
attention.

Thanks.

Bud