[Spridgets] Invitation

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Wed Feb 26 07:17:23 MST 2014

I have attended every PVGP since the beginning and loved dearly every one of
them up until the unfortunate act of PVGP becoming its own sanctioning body.
As far as I can see, and many others, that was a very disappointing move.

You are correct in that now there are way more "common" little British
cars.  I love Spridgets to death and have owned around 14 of them over the
years but the beauty of the PVGP was the interesting nearly priceless race
cars that you seldom see anywhere else at races.  Also, it was possible to get
right next to the beauties and talk to the owners and really look them over.
As an enthusiast that had much more value than the race groups being made up
almost solely of common LBCs.

I still attend them all as it is in my back
yard so to speak.  I dream that some day the really interesting historical
rarities come back to PVGP.

Mike