[Spridgets] Invitation

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Feb 25 14:30:58 MST 2014

For those of you contemplating a trip to Pittsburgh, this summer, for
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix:  PVGP is nearly two weeks of classic sports
car-related celebrations.  One of the things we do, as one of the Race Week
Events, is called Countryside Tour (http://wwwpvgp.org/countryside-tour/ ).
On behalf of PVGP and the Greater Pittsburgh MG Club, I'd like to extend an
invitation to my Spridget friends to join us on Thursday, July 17 and put a
couple hundred miles of back-roads driving on your Spridget, in the company
of other classic sports & GT cars.  Yeah, as the pictures show, we
(reluctantly) allow people to drive their modern cars, as a last resort, if
they can't bring their classic.  But, this event was truly conceived and
planned for classic sports cars and, since I'm the tourmiester dude, I
promise you the roads will favor Spridgets. J

So, check it out and come to Pittsburgh a few days earlier than you normally
might, for PVGP.  Of course, on Saturday the 19th, bring your Spridget to
Schenley Park and enter it in the British Car Day show, overlooking the golf
course segment of the race course.  Practice & qualifying goes on all
morning, then there are qualifying races in the afternoon.

I hope to see & meet some of you, this year, for both Countryside Tour and
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.

Bud