[Spridgets] Top Frame for 1965 Sprite

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:00:41 MST 2014

Just a clarification, not wanting to start an argument... The late 64
models thru the early 67 cars used the same top frame. There are likely
fewer Mk II top frames since they only ran from 61 til late 64...

My reason for mentioning this is that the fellow looking for one should
include those years too as he searches. He should know that he wants the
removeable frame with the header rail attached to it.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye