[Spridgets] Waterless Engine Coolant

Dena & David Vrba denadave at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 09:56:50 MST 2014

Hi Listers,
I'm curious to hear responses of "yea" or "nay" on the use of waterless
engine coolant in our LBC loved ones.  My limited research has EVANS company
as a front runner for this product.  Good web site for information from
them: http://www.evanscooling.com/    I have no personal or financial
interest in this company.

I have always been a "rain water with water wetter" engine coolant guy for
my Sprite.

Anyone used or I should say using, because it is a life of the engine
product, any waterless coolant?  The overall performance looks to be a
natural for my 1275 running in Southern California hot summers.  Also would
like your procedures and techniques on "flushing" out all the water and
ensuring all water is gone in the cooling system before filling with
waterless product.

Best regards,
David Vrba
'62 Sprite