[Spridgets] Brake fluid reservoirs

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 04:52:34 MST 2014

Hi list,

For anyone whose garage may not only be warmer than 36F and better stocked
with parts than mine is, do you have both early combined and late
separate, brake reservoirs that you can plug at one end and then measure  the
capacity of?  I need this information for a small project and there are  issues
around the fluid reservoir and I don't want to have to remotely mount it
unless I have too.

Also, once I have this information I'll plan to enshrine in it a permanent
home (though I guess the list archives will also do that).

Now, to buy a Dremel!

Thanks

Daniel