[Spridgets] Fuel Pump ?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Dec 19 14:47:13 MST 2014

Just get a Facet solid state pump.  Moss sells them for $75.  or you can go to Aircraft Spruce and order the very same pump for $32.95.  Go to the link below and order the pump at the very bottom of the Facet pump chart.  Exactly the same specs, exactly the same pump.  I have on on my Bugeye with a 1275 and it works perfectly.  Mount it near the tank.  Have a filter before or after the pump or ideally both places.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetpumps.php?clickkey=14306

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2